LAS Director of International Student Success
Languages Spoken: English, Telugu
A little bit about me: I was born in Hyderabad, India, and I moved to Iowa City with my family when I was just 5 years old. As a child of immigrants, I can connect and empathize with the unique challenges that international students face when they arrive on campus. But I also understand the joy of journeying across different countries and meeting others from various cultures.
How can I support you as international student?
- Guide you through the transition to new university life and American culture
- Connect you to the appropriate campus resources
- Invite you to socials and outreach events hosted by the LAS International Student Network so you can build relationships with your peers and important staff members
- Be a trusting source when you need a listening ear
- Provide resources to help you achieve your goals (whatever they may be)
I am here to be a part of your support system as you navigate the highs and lows of your college experience!
How can we connect?